- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Apochromatic Sonnar Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- OLED Display for Focus Distance and DoF
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount is a mid-length telephoto prime designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized as an apochromat, the Sonnar optical design helps to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and also benefits overall sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied that suppresses lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical performance, the Batis 135mm f/1.8 also sports a unique OLED display on the top of the lens barrel to indicate focus distance and depth of field range for quickly recognizing your focusing parameters. In regard to autofocus, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance and, additionally, optical image stabilization is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.