- Compact and lightweight design.
- Life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 30 cm.
- Extremely high corner to corner resolving performance
- Beautiful bokeh with almost circular-shaped background highlights for portrait shooting
- A focus range limiter switch for effective focusing routine.
- One-touch focus Clutch mechanism to switch between autofocus and manual focus
The Tokina atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF MACRO is a compact medium tele macro lens for full frame format film and digital SLR cameras. Being light-weight, compact, performing high resolution, fast aperture, low distortion, low falloff and beautiful soft bokeh this lens is extremely attractive tool for macro, portraits, landscapes, street art, commercial and general purpose shooting. To achieve an exceptional optical performance demanded for ultra-wide angle zoom lens in still and video shooting purposes, two aspherical glass elements and two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements were used in order to minimize distortion, manage spherical aberration and astigmatism while achieving excellent edge-to edge resolution and contrast of the entire image. Great efforts were done to control light fall-off at all focal lengths.
||Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/32
||Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||11.8" (29.97 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio
||Approx. 2.9 x 3.74" (7.37 x 9.50 cm)
||1.19 lb (540 g)