Tether Tools Tether Table Aero Master (Non-Reflective Black Finish)
- Built with T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- 22 x 16" (56 x 40cm) Surface Area
- 30 lb (13.5 kg) Max. Load Capacity
- Secures to 5/8" Stud
- Secures to 1/4"-20 or 3/8" Tripod Mount
- Compatible with Arca Style Attachment
- Less than 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Tether Table Aero Master from Tether Tools is a portable tethering platform engineered by professional photographers and aerospace engineers. Made completely of T6 Aerospace aluminum, this stunning non-reflective black textured platform is sleek in design as well as stable and durable. The Aero Master is the largest platform from Tether Tools with a 22 x 16" (56 x 40cm) surface area.
Located on the Aero Master is the LAJO-4 ProBracket. This bracket makes it easy to mount to any 1/4"-20 tripod head, 3/8" tripod mount, 5/8" stud studio stand or an Arca style mounting attachment. Mounts to any of these stands and supports is quick, seamless and painless. The Aero Master also comes with a custom, high quality storage case to protect the table when not in use as well as a lifetime limited warranty in the rare case that it gets damaged.
- Excellent Build
- Constructed from T6 Aerospace aluminum, the Aero Master has a sleek design with a non-reflective black finish and a 22 x 16" (56 x 40cm) surface platform. Optimally balanced to provide a stable surface, the Aero Master has a maximum load capacity of 30 lb (13.5 kg), which enables it to be extremely durable
- LAJO-4 ProBracket
- Outfitted on the Aero Master is the LAJO-4 ProBracket. This state of the art design allows optimal efficiency for integrated mounting to any 1/4"-20 tripod head, 3/8" tripod mount, 5/8" stud studio stand or an Arca style mounting attachment. Mounting takes just a few seconds without the need for additional adapters