- Jaw Width: 2"
- Non-Reflective Black
- Heavy-Duty Tempered Steel Springs
- Polyvinyl Handles and Tips
- Holes in Handles for Accessories
- Made in USA
The non-reflective, black Rock Solid A Spring Clamp from Tether Tools is an essential accessory on any set or shoot for holding cards, reflectors, products, paperwork and more. The nickel-plated steel jaws open 2" and are kept under tension by heavy-duty tempered steel springs. Both the jaw tips and the handles are polyvinyl-coated to safeguard clamped items while providing a sure grip. Each handle has a hole that allows gear with a 1/4"-20 male thread and nut to be mounted to the clamp.
- Non-reflective black
- Ideal pressure for light clamping plus speedy application and removal
- Nickel plated steel jaws
- Heavy-duty tempered steel springs
- Polyvinyl handles and tips
- Point-of-pressure remains near jaw
- Includes two holes to allow for gear with a 1/4"-20 thread and accompanying nut to be attached
- Made in the USA