Saramonic Blink 500 RXUC Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver for USB Type-C Devices (2.4 GHz)
- For Blink 500 Wireless Mic Systems
- For Video, Podcast, Mobile Journalism
- USB Type-C Connector for Android Devices
- Works with USB Type-C Equipped Computers
Part of the Saramonic Blink 500 digital wireless system, the Blink 500 RXUC dual-channel receiver is available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have a backup receiver on hand. It features a USB Type-C connector for plug-and-play compatibility with Android devices and Mac/Windows computers equipped with USB Type-C ports.The Blink 500 delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices while functioning as an ultracompact digital system that provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications. Once it's plugged in, it's set and ready so your focus can stay on your content.
Connect and Go
- With a single LED and no buttons or controls to fuss with, the Blink 500 RXUC is comfortably easy to use. Its advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no menu diving or tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 systems utilize 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers in the film industry—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- By connecting directly to your device's USB Type-C port, the Blink 500 RXUC avoids unnecessary D/A and A/D conversion to maintain the integrity of the digital signal from your transmitter all the way to your recording device.
Perfect for 1- or 2-Person Shoots
- Since the Blink 500 RXUC is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle two Blink 500 TX wireless transmitters (available separately). If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
Stable and Simple 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Ready for Anywhere
- Don't be concerned about licensing or selecting frequencies; the Blink 500 system uses the license-free 2.4 GHz band, so you can go anywhere in the world and have a reliable, fully functional wireless system.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housing won't interfere with the operation of a gimbal
- USB Type-C male connector plugs directly into your device's USB Type-C port
- Works with Android devices and Mac/Windows computers equipped with USB Type-C ports
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Includes pairing pin for easy pairing with up to two Blink 500 transmitters