- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 RF Lens for Canon RF is a prime wide-angle lens for Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras. Its relatively fast f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions, and its optical design incorporates three aspherical and two low dispersion elements to help reduce distortion and color fringing for improved clarity and sharpness. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied, as well as an integrated lens hood, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens' autofocus motor provides quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control.
- Super wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor provides quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.