ProMediaGear BBX Boomerang Flash Bracket with Universal QR Plate
With its adjustable flash arm, the ProMediaGear BBX Boomerang Flash Bracket fits most DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It features a unique 90å¡ rotating design to allow the flash to remain upright when shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations, and it folds down for compact carrying. Facilitating the movement from 0 to 90å¡, rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement and a quick transition between both shooting positions.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-type compatible quick-release plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment. A user-supplied compatible flash cord is necessary for operation.
- An adjustable flash arm accommodates cameras with or without battery grips.
- 90å¡ rotating design allows flash to remain upright when shooting in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90å¡ flash positions.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
- Includes universal camera plate for camera attachment.
- Attaches to camera plate using an Arca-type compatible quick-release plate.