- Button-free trigger for all Profoto AirTTL products
- Connects camera and light
- Small and lightweight
- Two modes – Auto and Manual
- Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash exposure
- Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app (compatible with iPhone 7 or newer)
- USB-C Charging
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Polmyer battery – 30h battery life
- Round head with soft, smooth and natural fall off.
- AirTTL and HSS for a beautiful professional image fast.
- Smart magnetic click-on mount (patent pending) for A1X Light Shaping Tools.
- Dedicated A1X Light Shaping Tools available.
- LED modeling light integrated to the head.
- Air Remote built-in.
- Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery.
- 450 full power flashes per charge.
- 1.0s recycling time.
- TTL/MAN switch.
- Built in motor-zoom with manual control.
- Auto focus (AF) assist.
- Large Hi-Res display.
The Profoto A1X is designed with light shaping capabilities; it has a unique round head with a soft, smooth fall-off that makes it easy to create a natural and beautiful light. It also includes a smart magnetic mount and dedicated Light Shaping Tools that click on and off quickly and easily. They can be stacked for more creative options. The A1X also offers a built-in LED modeling light that makes it easy to position the light and understand how light and shadows work together.
And it’s extremely easy to use. The user interface is large, clean and clear. Like all Profoto products, it’s intuitive to use and you don’t need to read a long instruction manual to understand how it works. AirTTL remote is also built in to the A1X. With AirTTL and HSS you create professional results fast and easy and with the remote you can seamless connect to other Profoto flashes and control them easily from the A1X.
Profoto A1X is not only an on-camera flash, it’s also very effective off-camera as a standalone unit. The A1X has its own Li-Ion high capacity exchangeable battery that lasts up to four times longer than AA batteries with no performance fade, and a facility to recharge quickly - so you can shoot for longer with confidence. And the A1X can keep up with you because it recycles four times faster than other on-camera solutions – that’s 1.0s at full power. Put simply, you’ll never miss a shot.