- Holds DSLR, 70-200, 3 Lenses, Flash
- Rear Zippered Compartment for 15" Laptop
- Converts to Right or Left Sling
- Triple-Entry Base Camera Compartment
- Top Storage Compartment with Organizer
- Dual Front & Dual Side Zip Pockets
- Front Tripod Attachment
The water-repellent, black with red Pro-Light 3N1-35 Camera Backpack from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, three additional lenses, and a flash between padded, touch-fastened dividers inside a triple-entry camera compartment at the base. Since the modular backpack harness converts from a left-handed to right-handed sling, there are three options for entry into the camera compartment; One from the left side, one from the right side, and one from the middle. Each option can be opened while the others stay closed, or the entire compartment can be opened at once.
For storing your accessories, there are dual side zip pockets and dual front zip pockets as well as a spacious storage compartment at the top. The top compartment features an interior organizer comprised of numerous pockets for further organizing your gear. There is a front tripod attachment, and a removable rain cover for unpredictable weather. The rain cover features a silver fabric that helps diverts sunlight to keep your gear from overheating. In addition to carrying the backpack like a sling, the harness can be worn like a regular backpack or in an X-position across your torso. Alternatively, you can carry the backpack using the top grip handle or the rear trolley strap.
- Interior Camera Protection System provides extra protection for vulnerable gear in the center of the bag and is comprised of 3D shock-absorbing foam with structural reinforcement board that is surrounded by soft brushed-fabric for cushioning
UPC: 719821374466e Rain Cover
- Rear trolley strap for securing onto luggage
- Modular Backpack Harness
- Top Grip Handle & Rear Trolley Strap