- 100% tool-less setup.
- 360 degree rotation.
- Internal oil impregnated sleeve bearings insure incredible smoothness.
- Constructed of high grade 6061 aluminum.
- Very rigid 3/8" thick mounting platform and heavy duty control rod.
- Coated with a flat black non-reflective powder coat finish.
- Manual, fixed-angle mode, & automatic camera tilt control.
- Utilizes the drag control of your fluid head for the smoothest tilt and pan movement.
- Lightweight and breaks down into two easily transported sections.
- All parts are precision made and held to +/- .005" tolerances.
- *NOTE: Tripod Not Included.
The Kessler KC-Lite 8.0* has been designed to be the best "economy" crane on the market. For the filmmaker shooting on a tight budget, using a lighter digital video or DSLR camera under 10 pounds, we feel the KC-Lite is the highest quality camera crane / jib in the sub $400 price range. Based off the design of our standard dual-rail KC series of camera cranes, the KC-Lite is a 100% tool-less, single rail crane that is light-weight and portable, yet has the heft where it counts like the 3/8" thick ultra rigid mounting plate. No flimsy sheet metal here! Unlike other cranes in this price range the KC-Lite mounts to your fluid head in a way that utilizes the fluid drag of the head's pan and tilt giving the best control and fluid like movements in all 3 modes of crane operation (manual tilt, fixed-angle mode, & automatic mode).
*NOTE: Tripod Not Included.