- Hasselblad X System
- 63mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.9 to f/32
- Central Lens Shutter, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Internal Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm
Hasselblad XCD 80mm f/1.9 Lens is a 63mm equivalent prime designed for the X-series of mirrorless medium format cameras. The distinct focal length and bright f/1.9 maximum aperture are especially well-suited to portraiture, and pair with the 2.3' minimum focusing distance for isolating subject matter with shallow depth of field. Like other XCD lenses, the 80mm f/1.9 has an integrated Central Lens Shutter that is capable of shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync at all speeds, and its internal autofocus design can be manually overridden for precise manual focusing control.