Hasselblad HCD 35-90mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to 32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec. Sync
- One Aspherical Surface
- Construction: 13 Elements / 11 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.1'
- Internal Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 95mm
Stay on the move and forget about changing lenses by picking up the versatile HCD 35-90mm f/4-5.6 Lens from Hasselblad. This model is equipped with an improved shutter unit that permits shooting at shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec. with flash sync supported at all speeds. The wide-angle to normal/slight telephoto perspective is going to be useful in a range of situations and environments. A variable maximum aperture of f/4-5.6 helps keep the lens relatively compact while allowing for great control over depth of field.
An aspherical surface helps guarantee superb performance throughout the range, resulting in one of the highest-quality zoom lenses available today. A 13 element in 11 groups construction furthers quality by minimizing distortion and maximizing sharpness throughout the zoom range. Also, it features an internal focus AF system with full-time manual override. Photographers will be able to capture subjects as close as 2.1' and, when desired, a 95mm front filter thread can be utilized.
- Updated HCD 35-90mm f/4-5.6 lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec. with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- A High-quality wide-angle to normal/slight telephoto lens with an 83-39° angle of view, this zoom features a variable f/4-5.6 maximum aperture that helps keep the lens compact while permitting control over depth of field.
- A complex 13 elements in 11 groups design uses an aspherical surface to maximize image quality by minimizing the impact of aberrations and distortion.
- Internally focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing as closely as 2.1' away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.