Hasselblad HCD 28mm f/4 Lens
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 12 Elements / 9 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.15'
- Rear Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 95mm
A truly wide-angle prime for the Hasselblad H system, the HCD 28mm f/4 Lens is distinguished by its improved shutter unit that supports working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync available at all speeds. The advanced optical design of this lens affords consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range which pairs well with the expansive field of view that is well-suited to nature and landscape shooting applications. This 28mm f/4 lens also utilizes a retro focus design for quick autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, as well as consistent image quality throughout the focusing range of 1.15' to infinity.
- Updated HCD 28mm f/4 lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- Impressive wide-angle prime offers a 95° angle of view, making it well-suited to landscape and architectural applications, and features a sophisticated optical design to provide edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the focusing range.
- Rear focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing as close as 1.15' away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
|Focal Length||28.9 mm|
|Camera Mount||Hasselblad H|
|Angle of View @ Infinity||95°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' (35 cm)|
|Area of coverage||36 x 27 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.3|
|Shutter Type||Electronic Leaf Shutter|
|Flash Synchronization||Shutter speed up to 1 / 2000|
|Filter Thread||Front: 95 mm|
|Weight||1.87 lb (850 g)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.94 x 4.02" (100 x 102 mm)|