Godox WISTRO Pocket Flash Ad200
- Power – 200Ws
- Bare Bulb Head – GN 60m, ISO 100 (AD360 reflector)
- Speedlite Head – GN 52m ISO 100
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Radio Slave Modes (Auto Switching)
- Range – 100m + with X1 as Transmitter
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Optic Wireless Slave Modes
- S1/S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Flash Duration Frensel Head – 1/220s – 1/13000s
- Flash Duration Speedlite Head – 1/220s – 1/11300s
- Color Temperature – 5600 +/- 200k
- 14.4V 2900mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 520 Full Power Flashes
- 0.01 – 2.1 Second Recycle Time
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- LED Modelling Light (Fresnel Head Only)
- USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port
The AD200 are a 200Ws cordless Lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled strobe with Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiver built inside (currently for Canon, Nikon, and Sony).
Being dedicated off camera flashes (they have no hotshoe) the AD200 provide similar compact size of a speedlite though with some added power.
While also featuring an interchangeable flash head which provides the option of either bare bulb or traditional speedlite fresnel head.
The AD200 can be mounted via a 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head).