To Go Sets
D-Lite RX 4/4 To Go
The D-Lite RX kits enable instant use for Studio photography. With only two bags, the complete studio is very portable and can be easily stored until next used. The 2/2 and the 4/4 kits come with two 66x66 cm and can be used with the optional deflector set to modify the nature of the light.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for IPod Touch/Ipad/Iphone via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Firmware update option
D-Lite RX Facts
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Rubberrised large handle with spare fuse storage.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.