About this item
Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT is engineered to provide a new level of performance and reliability for professional flash photography with today's mostadvanced DSLRs. With wireless two-way radio communication, the Speedlite 600 EX-RT allows photographers to expand their creativity using wireless speedlites with the reliability of radio triggering.
The Canon 600EX-RT offers an expanded zoom range and a higher guide number, plus a number of improvements over its predecessor in both operation and feel. It features a new dot-matrix LCD panel for display of all pertinent shooting information, backlit controls plus an internal sound generator. Reliability is ensured with improved hot shoe contacts, improved flash head durability and the most comprehensive dust and water sealing system ever on a Canon Speedlite flash. A new color filter holder helps maintain accurate color in a variety of ambient light conditions.
- New wireless multiple flash system using radio wave communication for enhanced control of up to five groups of flashes.
- Zoom flash head covers wide range of 20-200mm; maximum Guide Number (197 ft./60mat ISO 100).
- Redesigned contact construction, improved flash head durability, and exceptionaldust and weather resistance for reliable operation.
- AF Assist Beam compatible with Canon's new 61-Point High Density Reticular AF.
- Dot matrix LCD panel and backlit button provide easy visibility.
- Color filter holder for attaching Canon and third-party color gelatin filters.
- 18 Custom Functions and 7 Personal Functions for creative flexibility.
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction.
|Compatible Cameras||E-TTL II/E-TTL Autoflash EOS DSLR|
|Guide Number||The maximum Guide No. is approximately 196.9 ft./60m at ISO 100 varies from approximately 85.3 ft./26m to 196.9 ft. /60m according to the flash coverage (20to 200 mm).|
|Number of Flashes||Approx. 100 - 700 flashes (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)|
|Recycling Time||Normal flash: Approx. 0.1 - 5.5 sec. Quick flash: Approx. 0.1 - 3.3 sec.|
|AF Assist Beam||System: Near-infrared light pattern projection method Linkable AF Points: Supports 1 to 61-Point High Density Reticular AF Supported focal length: - EF Lens: 28mm or greater - EF-S Lens: 18mm or greater Effective Range (Approx.): At Center: 2.0 - 32.8 ft. / 0.6 - 10 m Periphery: 2.0 - 16.4 ft. / 0.6 - 5 m|
|Personal Functions||7 Functions|
|Power Source||Four AA-size batteries - alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable Ni-MH usable|
|External Power Source||Compact Battery Pack CP-E4|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.1 (W) x 5.6 (H) x 4.9 (D) in. / 79.7 (W) x 142.9 (H) x 124.5 (D) mm *Excluding color filter holder|
|Weight||Approx. 15.0 oz / 425 g|