AUDIO-TECHNICA SYSTEM 10DIGITAL 2.4 GHz ATW-1702
- Includes Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- Immune to TV and Digital TV Interference
- Independent Headphone Monitor Output
- Hot- or Cold-Shoe Mountable Receiver
The Audio-Technica System 10 - Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Microphone System with Handheld Mic is designed to be placed in the cold shoe or hot shoe of a video camera, DSLR, mirrorless, or other similar camera for digital film making and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
The compact camera-mountable ATW-R1700 receiver features an independent headphone monitor output, and selectable balanced or unbalanced audio outputs on 3.5mm mini-jack connectors. The unit is powered by an internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery, and both the receiver and transmitter battery life indicators are displayed on the receiver. This system comes with a handheld microphone transmitter with 10 mW RF output powered by two 1.5V AA batteries (not included) for an effective operating range of approximately 100'.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz range and is immune to both TV and DTV interference. For reception the receiver implements time, frequency, and space diversity processing with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup.
Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maintain signal integrity.
- Frequency Diversity
- Sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication
- Time Diversity
- Sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference
- Space Diversity
- Uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maintain signal integrity.