Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 Lens
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec. Sync
- Construction: 6 Elements / 6 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Full Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 67mm
Characterized by its improved shutter unit, the HC 80mm f/2.8 Lens from Hasselblad is the normal-length lens for the H system, and permits shooting at shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec. with flash sync supported at all speeds. Even while featuring a simple six elements, six groups optical design, this versatile prime produces a flat image plane with minimal distortion to naturally render scenes with a great deal of clarity and color fidelity. The f/2.8 maximum aperture provides a bright viewfinder image as well as permits fine-tuned control over focus for shallow depth of field techniques. The HC 80mm f/2.8 also features a versatile handling design, which makes use of a full focusing AF system that can be manually overridden at any time for fine-tuned control, as well as the ability to work with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Updated HC 80mm f/2.8 lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec. with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- Ideal normal-length lens with a 41° angle of view, this standard prime features a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture that affords a bright viewfinder image as well as fine control over depth of field.
- Simple six elements in six groups design produces a flat image plane with very low distortion for clean, realistic image quality.
- Full focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing as closely as 2.3' away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
|Angle of View @ Infinity
|Minimum Focus Distance
|2.30' (70 cm)
|Area of coverage
|36 x 27 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio
|Electronic Leaf Shutter
|Shutter speed up to 1 / 2000
|Front: 67 mm
|1.05 lb (475 g)
|Approx. 3.31 x 2.76" (84 x 70 mm)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|9.7 x 7.5 x 6.9"