Hasselblad HC 50mm f/3.5 II Lens
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 11 Elements / 7 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2'
- Rear Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm
Offering a classic wide-angle perspective, the HC 50mm f/3.5 II Lens from Hasselblad is well-suited to documentary and photojournalism applications due to its slightly wider-than-normal field of view. This lens is characterized by an improved shutter unit that supports working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync also available at all speeds. The lens employs a sophisticated 11 elements in seven groups optical design, which controls aberrations and distortions in order to deliver a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and illumination from edge to edge. Additionally, a retro focus design is used for fast autofocus performance as well as consistent image quality throughout the focusing range from 2' to infinity.
- Updated HC 50mm f/3.5 II lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- Standard wide-angle prime offers a 63° angle of view, making it well-suited to journalistic and documentary photography, and features a sophisticated optical design that limits distortions and provides edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the focusing range.
- Rear focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing as close as 2' away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
|Angle of View @ Infinity
|Minimum Focus Distance
|1.97' (60 cm)
|Area of coverage
|49 x 37 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio
|Electronic Leaf Shutter
|Shutter speed up to 1 / 2000
|Front: 77 mm
|2.15 lb (975 g)
|Approx. 3.35 x 4.57" (85 x 116 mm)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|14.2 x 9.5 x 6.8"